Education and Academic Training
- 2014: PhD (Doctor of Philosophy): "Environmental (Re)Orientation of large Utility Companies? Germany's 'Big Four' Energy Providers and their Relation to Climate Policy"
- 1998 - 2003: Master of Arts (Political Science, Sociology and Economic Policy), University of Münster
- Since 2010: Research Fellow, in the Division Energy, Transport and Climate Policy; Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy
- 2008 - 2010: Junior Research Fellow
- 2005 - 2008: Research Assistant
- Energy policy and energy industry
- Energy Intensive Industries (esp. Policy Framework)
- Energy efficiency policy
- Carbon Divestment
- International climate policy
Please note: Publications before October 2006 are registered under her maiden name Dagmar Koths.