The objective of this project is to maintain and further develop indicators and metrics of eco-innovation performance developed by the Eco-Innovation Observatory project.
More specifically the project will address the following objectives:
- To collect and analyse sound eco-innovation data and indicators relevant for analysis eco-innovation performance of EU28 and beyond;
- To maintain and strengthen the composite indicator of eco-innovation performance - the Eco-Innovation Scoreboard;
- To analyse country-level eco-innovation performance of the EU28;
- To reflect on the most relevant current and prospective eco-innovation trends in the EU and beyond in a flagship Annual Report;
- To ensure that the results are communicated to the key target groups via the EIO website and other communication channels.
Wuppertal Institute leads the development of the flagship Annual Report and the German country profile, and contributes to data analysis and the further development of the Eco-Innovation Scoreboard.