Education and Academic Training
- 2004 - 2008 Studies of Home and Nutritional Science at the University of Applied Science in Muenster, Diploma (study abroad at the DIT college Dublin, Ireland in 2008)
- 2008 - 2010 Master Studies "Sustainable Services and Nutrition Management" at the University of Applied Science in Muenster, Master of Science
- 08/2015 - 09/2015 Research stay at NOSOK Institute for sustainable agriculture and nutrition in Tingvoll, Norway
- 2015 PhD at the University Paderborn, Topic "Consumption behavior and self-sufficiency - an empirical study with private households in Germany"
- Since 12/2015 Project Co-ordinator
- 03/2013 - 11/2015: Research Fellow at the Wuppertal Institute
- 2012/2013 Junior Research Fellow at the Wuppertal Institute
- 2012 Research Assistant in Research Group Sustainable Production and Consumption, Wuppertal Institute
- 2011 - 2012 Scholarship holder of the central equal opportunities officer of the University of Applied Science in Muenster
- 2010-2011 Project manager "Sustainability management" at the PACE Paparazzi Catering & Event GmbH (subsidiary Axel Springer AG) in Berlin
- Sustainability Assessment (esp. products and companies)
- Analysis of behavioral and systemic patterns in consumption patterns
- Linking nutrition science with sustainability deliberations
- Sustainable consumption and societal change
Teaching / Memberships
- Since 2011 Teaching several bachelor and master classes at the University of Applied Science in Muenster and the University of Wuppertal (2016)
- Member of the Association for Ecological Economy Reasearch (VÖW)
- Member of the Network consumer research in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Member of the Association of Oecotrophologen - VDOE e.V.
- Member of the scientific advisory board of Network Gesund ins Leben
Please note: Publications before May 2016 are registered under her maiden name Lukas.